The NB Government provides 40% of the funds needed to provide care at Bobby’s Hospice. Hospice must raise $1M every year to cover the cost of food, medical & general supplies, heat, lights, phone, cable, snow clearing, garbage pickup, equipment, furniture, etc.
Thank you for considering a donation to Hospice.
If you wish to donate an item that is NOT on this Wish List, please contact administration at 632-5593 in advance to see if we are able to accept the item you wish to donate. Bobby’s Hospice cannot accept used furniture and equipment, items with plaques on them or unapproved items.
Approved donations must be made to administration on the first floor Monday to Friday from
8:00 am – 4:00 pm. Please do not leave items at the nursing station.
- Dairy Products – Milk, Cream, Ice Cream, Butter, Cheese, Eggs
- Fresh Meats – Turkeys, Hams, Roast Beef, Chicken, Hamburger
- Fresh Fruits and Berries (bananas, oranges, apples, strawberries, blueberries, etc)
- Fresh Vegetables (potatoes, carrots, onions, corn, squash, cauliflower, celery, etc)
- Chicken and beef broth
- Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
- Juices – apple, orange, cranberry
- Canned Pop – Ginger Ale, Club Soda, Coke, Pepsi – Individual Bottles of Water
- Flour (Robin Hood only) and Sugar
- Raisins, chocolate chips
- Salt and Pepper, Yeast, Vanilla Extract, Cocoa
- Butter, Vegetable Oil, Olive Oil
- Straws, Dixie Cups, Plastic Spoons, Plastic Cups, Paper Plates
- Napkins, Paper Towel, Toilet Paper, Kleenex
- Saran Wrap, Tin Foil, Wax Paper, Baggies
- Garbage and Compost Bags
- Liquid Laundry Detergent – Front Loading ONLY
- Baby Shampoo, Baby Wipes
- Windex, Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Bleach
- Lysol Wipes and Purrell Hand Sanitizer
- Rubber soled slippers (men’s and women’s)
- De-Icing Salt
- Gift Certificates to Sobeys, Wal-Mart, Canadian Tire, Costco, Superstore, etc.
Donations of cash are greatly appreciated as they help us to pay the bills to keep Bobby’s Hospice open and give us the money we need to purchase patient supplies, furniture and equipment.
Consider including Hospice in your Will or Estate Plan, and leave a lasting legacy to your community. Annual investment earnings support care at Bobby’s Hospice.